Tabs

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday Bugs and Beautiful Beaches

4 years ago I became a Mummy. I cant believe that time has past so fast and yet I feel I never been without my little Monkey. I don't know who was more excited about it me or Monkey.
Unfortunatly it wasnt an alltogether happy day for Monkey as he had to go to the doctor for a very nasty ear infection and cough and was put on Antibiotics. Luckily he has an amazing attitude even when he is sick and was happy for most of the day.

Practicing riding up and down the hall.

Fire Man Sam




First lego set - What bits are in there?
Now to read every book we got straight away.

Monkeys cake on birthday night
The weekend dawned with glorious sunshine. The perfect day to get our new car! We had to go for a drive... it was lunchtime anyway.  So all loaded in and off we went.


Doing a show in the boot!

Talk about a beast!!!


A drive down the coast looking at all the beaches, playgrounds, and sail boats was just what we all needed. We stopped at a fantastic cafe on the beach that even had gluten free options for Miss Boo. 

After we searched rock pools, dug in the sand and just took in all the lovely fresh sea air and wonderful views. 






Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment