Tabs

Monday, April 9, 2012

Mmmmm Chocolate.

When it comes to Easter chocolate do you let the kids gorge themselves on it all in one day or do you make them eat it slowly over a period of time? I wasn't sure which way to go this year. Eating it all in one day gets it out of the house and stops the constant "can I have an egg now?" situation. However making them ration it out teaches self discipline (according to He-Man) and prevents the sugar rush. We went with the second option but I have to say I think it's enforcing more self discipline in me than the kids as I am the one faced with the chocolate each time I open the fridge. I think they might know if I had a bit. Sundays positive pic has to be a double up.... Mmmmmmm Chocolate for breakfast!




























Today was cold. Gloriously cold. Now I'm not one who likes the cold but today was good just cold enough for the heat to be on but not cold enough to make your nose freeze. I'm really enjoying autumn this year. It's no longer so hot you feel like you are going to melt when you go for a walk, and the leaves in the park are awesome. Monkey, Miss Boo and I are going to be breaking out the seasonal crafts this next few weeks so stay tuned.


Positive Pic: Love ducted heating!

Here is a sneak preview of Miss Boos Birthday preparations for next month!

Tigers made from foam sheets, goggly eyes and vivid!

No comments:

Post a Comment