Tabs

Monday, July 18, 2011

BIg Changes

Right now I am listening to my kid stalking and chatting while they go to sleep, fingers crossed. Its the first night in a very long time they have shared a room. Im not to sure how we go about getting them to sleep without keeping each other up constantly. At least with Monkey in the room Miss Boo is not calling out for us to keep her company!

The morning chaos!

For the last night Monkey got to sleep in Mummy and Daddys room.
Today we moved! I have moved a number of times in my life now. Each time my organisational skills are more refined and it is easier... That was until today! I was my usual organised self al boxes we colour coded to the room they were going in, all the furniture was dismantled and everything that could possibly be boxed up was! But man it is sooooo boring not being able to help with the move. As lifting and walking are off limits all I could do was sit and watch as piece by piece our lives were taken down the long winding carpark and placed into a truck. At the other end it was slightly more fun, as I got to direct where things went. Though I have to say I didn't get the happiest looks form our movers as I said once again "upstairs with that one please". 6.5 hours later we were in our new house with all our things, though for al my organisation I have no idea where to find anything!

My new hall... 


The lounge

Checking out the yard
I realised this morning that Miss Boo has now lived in 4 places in the short 14 months of her life. Thats a lot of change for a little girl. They say children adapt faster and easier than adults, and Im told not to worry they'll soon adjust, but Im just not sure. I do worry how all this moving and lack of consistency in home is effecting them. Hopefully we will be in this house for a few years at least. Bring on the normality and routine!
Snack time.. 


P.S. They're asleep... now its my turn night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment