Tabs

Monday, February 28, 2011

Alone..

Today I had time to myself twice..

First I walked alone. It was only for half an hour and it was actually exercising, but It was the first time I have done this in ages. With monkey and Miss Boo I never really have the time to just walk. I went in the morning as the world was just waking up.. My favorite time. People were bustling off to work and the air wafting out of the the cafes was filled with the smell of fresh roasted coffee. The thing I really loved was having nowhere to go. I could just head in any direction I wanted as long as I turned around and came home.

Secondly I did a gym workout. Not something I relish doing but Im trying to view it as me time. It was hard, I huffed and puffed, I pushed and pulled and I'll no doubt be sore in the morning but I am pleased I did it. I am starting small, but I went.

With all this time to myself you'd think I would be able to enjoy space in my head but no I was, as usual, thinking about the kids, what we would be doing that day, what were they doing in the creche, and were they happy. I guess once you have kids your brain is never really your own again.

No comments:

Post a Comment