Tabs

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Getting ready.

The packing pile has started. Only 3 nights to go then we're off. I was going to use the same spreadsheet I'd used when we visited NZ last year but unfortunately when I lost my computers hard drive I also lost the file and my numbers application. Bugger. I don't have time to do another now so hopefully I'll remember everything using my hood ol' pen and paper method.

Check the new moshi headphones for the kids on the plane, especially designed for kids. I'll let you know how they work. Hopefully I won't be having to readjust them constantly like I do with the airline ones.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be really keen to hear how you get on with the headphones. I bought some cheapie kids ones from the supermarket but your ones look heaps better.

    ReplyDelete