Tabs

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Here comes the sun!

We are in full on countdown mode here...All the aches and pains front his pregnancy are really beginning to intensify so we are celebrating the end of every day and week. Only 24 days left now till bubs in due for arrival. Im hoping that it decides to cooperate and be in the right position and everything for the induction otherwise we will have to wait. Something I'm not sure I'll find to easy to do. So fingers crossed. 

All that aside today has been a beautiful day here in Melbourne. Perfect for paddling pools and bike rides.  Unfortunately I have an uncharged camera so photos were not taken. I must have left it on after my last upload (blame baby brain), or a mini monkey turned it on to look at some photos and forgot to turn it off. Either way its on the charger now and will be already for tomorrows adventures. 

It looks to be another beautiful day here and Monkey is super excited about the local police station open day. He-man is taking him in the morning so we should have some good picks to share tomorrow. We will also have the paddling pool out again I might even have to dip my toes in if it gets to hot. 

I have also started nesting in my own way. I don't tend to go mad cleaning the house or the baby clothes but instead I come up with wonderful organisational systems for random things. So far I have managed to write and send all my christmas cards and have started reorganising how I store the alphabet activities and craft ideas I use for the kids (I figure with two more kids to do them there is no point in reinventing the wheel each time, so it is better to have a record of what has worked for Nicholas and what I still want to try). I have also made my plan for the christmas activity advent, much like I did last year and am getting all the bits and bobs ready and filled into pockets for each day so they can be done by Granny or I without any fuss. When it is all done I will share with you what our daily activities are going to be this year in the lead up to Christmas. 

Have a good night where ever you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment